Fall Risk Management Kit
A CRITICALLY IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY FOR PODIATRISTS
The CDC and the APMA agree that Fall Risk Management should play a crucial role in senior care. Podiatrists are uniquely qualified to provide that standard of care. Conduct a Fall Risk Assessment on every Medicare-aged patient. Bonus benefit: it’s a qualifying PQRS measure!
|**MBB Clinical Study|
Promoting Fall Risk Prevention in Your Practice
Key components of a comprehensive Fall Risk Management Protocol:
Fall Risk Assessment – Based on Results, Consider…
- Moore Balance Brace™
- Footwear Assessment
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Strength Training Program
- Exercise Program
- Annual Eye and Ear Exams
- Medication Review
- Assistive Walking Devices
Order Your Fall Risk Management Starter Kit Now.
(Your Account will be charged $99 which will be credited with your first MBB order).
We will provide you with more information and the documentation you need to implement a balance management program in your practice.
INCLUDED IN THE STARTER KIT:
- Moore Balance Brace™ Sample
- Fall Risk Assessment Forms
- Moore Balance Brace™ (MBB) Brochure
- MBB Order Form
- MBB Medicare Compliance Documentation
- CDC ‘Facts on Falls’
- Facts on Falls’ Cards (Patient Information) and Card Stand
- Two STS Casting Socks
- Return Shipping Label (Standard Ground Rates Apply)